Vegan: Most are Vegan but check ingredients for beeswax if you don’t use it.
Ingredients: Natural (for the most part, but they use ‘fragrance’)
Canadian Company: Yes!
- Good hold that lasts days.
- Doesn’t feel sticky once it dries.
- Good slip making it easy to run through your hair.
- A little thin so I feel like I need to use more on my curly hair.
- ‘Fragrance’ listed in ingredients
- Needs to be used with a second product to not dry your hair out. (but that’s true of every gel I have ever used!)
- It’s a bit thin, but works great. I love that it doesn’t leave my hair sticky/greasy like my old gel did. I do wish it was “unscented” because the fragrance (mildly) aggravates my allergies, which is precisely what I was trying to avoid when I picked this one over the one with rosewater.
- My favourite product to pair the Butter Styling Gel with is the Butter Twist Pudding. The combo seals in moisture and provides definition.
I’m moving my reviews into my regular blog space (and out of the drop downs) so that they can be seen more easily. Keep an eye out for more reviews moving forward!