Product: Curlshoppe Butter Twist Pudding
Vegan: Most are Vegan but check ingredients for beeswax if you don’t use it.
Ingredients: Natural (for the most part, but they use ‘fragrance’)
Canadian Company: Yes!
- Good hold.
- Doesn’t feel sticky once it dries.
- Thick and easy to manage when twisting.
- Produced nice smooth twists that held (minus my own hair texture making them janky as usual….)
- Seals moisture in keeping hair soft.
- Scent seems a tiny bit “chemically” but not off-putting.
- ‘Fragrance’ listed in ingredients
- Other than wishing is was fragrance-free it has great hold and can be used with or without gel. My hair doesn’t twist that nicely because my curls are stronger than anything on this planet but it did hold the twists together well.
- My favourite product to pair the Butter Twist Pudding with is the Butter Styling Gel (Max Hold). The combo seals in moisture and provides definition.