Product: Pure Anada Shea Butter Hand Cream
Company: Pure Anada
Ingredients: Natural & Organic
Packaging: plastic, tin
Purchased/Received: purchased (/affiliate)
Canadian Company: Yes!
- Simple and natural ingredients.
- Long lasting softness.
- Comes in Unscented which is great for the whole family.
- Canadian Made
- I purchased the Tropical Coconut this time and I find the scent a little too strong. I prefer a milder scent.
- It takes a minute or two to dry BUT it’s worth it fro the excellent moisturizing.
- Nice and thick, so it really sticks and soaks into dry hands. It takes a moment of two to dry but that’s really a testament to the real ingredients (oils) found in this product. I suffer from dry skin, plus I constantly have my hands in water because kids are messy, but this hand cream does a great job of keeping my hands in good condition.
*affiliate links included in post